Re: Kanai Mika's normal voice?

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: Kanai Mika's normal voice?
date Thu, 3 Aug 1995 16:11:48 +0200 (MET DST)
Peter Evans wrote:

>Yuchou Hu wrote:
>
>| Just saw an interview in which she sounds quite like an anime character.
>| Peter or Hitoshi, what does her normal voice sound like?  Thanks.
>
>	You just heard it.

That's what I would have guessed, too. ;-)

>	From personal experience, its cute in small doses, but anpanman
>	is too much for mortals.

I'm no mere mortal, I'm an H-meister and worshipper of the OverCute.
And Mika-chan must be one of the incarnations of the OverCute. ;-)

Jaa,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited