Re: Kouda Mariko 97 - 98 concert tour LD

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: Kouda Mariko 97 - 98 concert tour LD
date Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
According to Hitoshi Doi:
>Joe wrote:
>| On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Jim Ramberg wrote:
>|
>| > I bought the LD over the weekend and watched parts of it. I wanted to
>| > find out more about it.
>|
>| I went to the actual concert the LD was recorded from, but I don't
>| recall if I did a writeup for this or not...
>
>Is the LD of just one concert tour or more than one?
>She did more than one in 97-98, didn't she?
>
>Can you (Jim) tell me the release date and LD number?

It's only one concert and KM keeps mentioning that its the last
one.

Title: Mariko Kouda Concert Tour '97-'98
in hiragana (* nan de datteba *) !?
KILM 58 <KL004> 5524 Yen 117 minutes

FYI: There's nothing like a release date on the LD.

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Favs du jour:Shonen Knife,Okamoto Mayo,Kouda Mariko,Goddess Family Club

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs