Re: Kouda Mariko 97 - 98 concert tour LD

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: Kouda Mariko 97 - 98 concert tour LD
date Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
According to Joe Petrow:
Risto wa yomimasen ka.  Hmm

>On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Jim Ramberg wrote:
>
>> Can anyone save me some searching hasssles and point me to a write up?
>>
>> I bought the LD over the weekend and watched parts of it. I wanted to
>> find out more about it.
>
>If you already have the LD, what more do you need to know?

Like where it was and when it was held. For one thing;
I was kind of suprised that she sung better as the
concert wore on; including costume change.

>I went to the actual concert the LD was recorded from, but I don't
>recall if I did a writeup for this or not...

If they did it CAV; I could
actually scan for people in the crowd. They did alot of crowd
shots..

>> Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
>> Favs du jour:Shonen Knife,Okamoto Mayo,Kouda Mariko,Goddess Family Club
>
>No more Morning Musume?  Or was Morning Coffee a one-hit wonder in
>your mind?

I wouldn't call them that per se.  I still listen to them for time
to time. I did buy the CD though.  If I want girl group right
now; I will listen to Shonen Knife. The alternative/punk sound
that they specialize in is one of my favorite types of music.

The more I listen to KM; she comes of as a very interesting
individual with alot of musical sides that match me in what
I  like musically (* no punk yet :-) *).  I can only translate
about 1/4 of what she says to the fans; but I get the impression
of a real heart felt fan  appreciation and respect and overall
honesty.

>They've increased to 8 members now!  It's impossible to keep track of
>them in a music video...

If you check the Kevin list; I almost bought their calendar
since the photograph so well. I settled on KM's cause I liked
the personality of the calendar (* she writes all sorts of stuff
each month plus a note on the back *).

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Favs du jour:Shonen Knife,Okamoto Mayo,Kouda Mariko,Goddess Family Club
Nothing's impossible If you wind your spring you can do anything-Shonen Knife

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs