Re: Kouda Mariko 97 - 98 concert tour LD

to seiyuu <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Joe Petrow <poyopoyo@gol.com>
subject Re: Kouda Mariko 97 - 98 concert tour LD
date Tue, 13 Oct 1998 09:06:59 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Jim Ramberg wrote:

> Can anyone save me some searching hasssles and point me to a write up?
>
> I bought the LD over the weekend and watched parts of it. I wanted to
> find out more about it.

If you already have the LD, what more do you need to know?

I went to the actual concert the LD was recorded from, but I don't
recall if I did a writeup for this or not...

> Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
> Favs du jour:Shonen Knife,Okamoto Mayo,Kouda Mariko,Goddess Family Club

No more Morning Musume?  Or was Morning Coffee a one-hit wonder in
your mind?

They've increased to 8 members now!  It's impossible to keep track of
them in a music video...

Joe Petrow
poyopoyo@gol.com

Search field Search string