Re: Shiina Hekiru CDS release info etc

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: Shiina Hekiru CDS release info etc
date Fri, 09 Oct 1998 00:20:24 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Ive wrote:
> | >
> | >Can you see which card you get?  Or is it hidden?
> | >The Sakurai Tomo "cards inside CD" were hidden, so there's almost
> | >no chance of getting 3 unique cards by buying only 3 CDs..
> |
> | The cards are inside so you can only see what you got after you buy it.
> | (Surprise) I'm just going to keep buying till I get all three, I suppose.
>
> A way to raise CD sales..

 (they cheat.....)
 This is also the way to increse the number of used CDs (with out the
cards, of course... ^_^;)

(SNIP)

> | How many people are going to TGS on Sunday? I managed to wrangle a press
> | pass for myself.
>
> Kenji and I will be there all three days. (^_^;)

 ...Ive managed to get a press pass... be very very careful... they
might check on you (really check on people) this time... any fake or
"uncertain" stuff, and they will take away your pass (not to mention,
they might not let you in , in the future....) Even though if you are a
real magazine company, you still have hard time getting in this
time...... (really..) Hope you don't mess up....

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited