Re: Shiina Hekiru CDS release info etc

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <arashi@gol.com>
subject Re: Shiina Hekiru CDS release info etc
date Tue, 06 Oct 1998 22:50:03 +0900
At 12:17 AM 10/7/98 +0900, you wrote:
>Ive wrote:
>|
>| The first press CDS comes with a special card. There are 3 different types.
>| (I can see a very disturbing premonition of rampant CDS buying,
>| unfortunately applying to myself.)
>
>Can you see which card you get?  Or is it hidden?
>The Sakurai Tomo "cards inside CD" were hidden, so there's almost
>no chance of getting 3 unique cards by buying only 3 CDs..

The cards are inside so you can only see what you got after you buy it.
(Surprise) I'm just going to keep buying till I get all three, I suppose.
What a waste.
I'll probably send the extras over to the US or something.

Are the Tomo cards for a CD or a CD single? At least with a CD single you
can get away with spending less than Y10,000. But with CDs...

>| "Kono Yo de Ichiban Taisetsu na Mono" (man, I wish they had chosen a
>| shorter name, it certainly took them long enough to decide) is also the
>| ending theme for the Nihon Telebi Kei program "Sports Urugusu" that
>| broadcasts on Sat 23:45-24:25 and Sun 23:45-24:15.
>
>I saw that the other night.  I was surprised to hear Hekiru
>when the news program was about to end. (^_^;)

But it was so soft, and only for a bit!
I don't like the CD version, from what I can tell. I like the live version
much better. The CD version is too happy and cheery and bright...

The Okinawa concert will probably be released on LD sometime. Too bad
Hekiru forget part of the lyrics for this song during this concert. >_<

How many people are going to TGS on Sunday? I managed to wrangle a press
pass for myself.

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list