Re: musicb.n2k.co.jp

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ulug M Unligil <ulu@lec.med.utoronto.ca>
subject Re: musicb.n2k.co.jp
date Tue, 6 Oct 1998 22:54:07 -0400 (EDT)
> From: ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
> Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:14:01 -0700 (PDT)
>
> I was thinking back to someone mentioning if you could order
> seiyuu CD's online.
>
> I went to the Japanese version of music boulevard and
> did a search for Kouda Mariko CDs and got a result.
> http://musicb.n2k.co.jp/artist.asp?artistid=40413

My favourite Japanese mail-order music store is Comfort records in Kyoto,
at http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/ohkura/ENGLISH/main.html .  You can
order *any* CD that is in print (you just send him the CD number, he sends
a quote back, and you mail him the money), and he charges the standard
Japanese list price, in yen or US$ equivalent, with 600 yen shipping on
the first CD, and 300 for the rest, for North America... a good deal, I
think.  Anyways, this sounds like an advert for them, but if they didn't
exist, I'd never have had the opportunity to spend buckets of cash on
Japanese CD's.  :(

Ulu

Search field Search string

archive list