Re: concerts 6-8/99

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <arashi@gol.com>
subject Re: concerts 6-8/99
date Thu, 01 Oct 1998 20:44:22 +0900
At 11:07 AM 10/1/98 PDT, you wrote:
>> (I think she might be banned from Nakano
>> Sunplaza, and she's definitely banned from Tokyo Kokusai Forum.)
>
>Why?  When I was in Tokyo last October, I saw a sign for a Hekiru concert
>as I was heading towards the visitors bureau in the Forum.  Did something
>happen?

That was Hekiru's first and most likely last performance at Kokusai Forum.
There is one group of fans who are very rowdy. They are basically
disgruntled fans who say that Hekiru's concerts aren't fun anymore, and
that they were better off when she was an idol singer. So they drink before
concerts and make themselves a nuisance to everyone else. At Omiya Sonic
City last year, they actually brought in amplifiers and caused a great
disturbance.

Because of these people, Hekiru fans have a very bad reputation and concert
halls tend to be very wary.

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list