Re: concerts 6-8/99

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@relaypoint.net>
subject Re: concerts 6-8/99
date Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:37:10 -0700
At 10:48 PM 9/29/98 +0900, Ivevei Upatkoon wrote:
>Probably not much help, but Shiina Hekiru's summer tour should be starting
>near the end of July.

The more established seiyuu have regular concerts every year.  You can
pretty much depend on a Tomo Natsu concert, for example, as well as an Iwao
Junko concert.  The only variable is exactly when and where they occur.  We
missed the Junko concert in Tokyo this year by one week, and had to bullet
train over to Osaka to see her.. ^_^;  Ah, but that's another story.

>(I think she might be banned from Nakano
>Sunplaza, and she's definitely banned from Tokyo Kokusai Forum.)

Why?  Was she misbehavin'

>You might want to hear Kevin and Jimmy's take on it first though.

More like a rock concert than most.  Standing, waving, jumping.  Clear some
space next to you if you don't want to elbow your partner.  Veteran concert
goers know all the routines, but you can improvise just as easily.  Knowing
the songs beforehand will enhance the experience, especially when the
audience gets its chance to sing.  No formal intermission, although there
are pauses for conversation and video.  Surprisingly short lines for
merchandise.

Bring earplugs if you can't take too much Hekiru. :)

>Semi-final and Final report to follow as soon as I get over this damn cold.

Hope you feel better soon!

--
Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@relaypoint.net>

Search field Search string