Re: [Q] Hidaka Noriko and Matsumoto Rica CDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from cb@brewhq.swb.de (Christian Balzer)
subject Re: [Q] Hidaka Noriko and Matsumoto Rica CDs
date Tue, 1 Aug 1995 07:48:26 +0200 (MET DST)
Peter Evans wrote:

>michael wong wrote:
>| Also, has anyone gotten their hands on the new "Destiny" CD
>| from Matsumoto Rica?  She is my newest fave seiyuu, and I
>| would appreciate any (brief or otherwise) opinions on the
>| new album.
>
>	Its round, about 5" in diameter and she looks like a gaijin!

Doshite? Did she do something to her hair or what? Alas I'll give you that
she's not looking excessivly Japanese or asian, but still...

Dewa,

<CB>
--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited