Re: Seiyuu Spotting in TV Program

to "Seiyuu ML" <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Fuuma Monou <fuuma@skyinet.net>
subject Re: Seiyuu Spotting in TV Program
date Sat, 05 Sep 1998 11:43:21 +0800
At 12:54 AM 9/5/98 +0800, CuSO4 wrote:
>Just hopping thru TV channels and found a Japanese TV program called

This was on JET TV, just caught the rerun this morning.

>something like "Seeing is Believing" hosted by Tahara Haruhiko.  In

The English title is "Appearance is the Key", I think.

>one of the corner, Asakusa Kids (comedian team) is arranging an anime
>otaku to omiai 4 girls with good voice (the otaku's wish).   They do

He also likes Final Fantasy.

>not allow the otaku to see the 4 girls, and just let them talk.
>
>After the talking, he has chosen one.  Before he meet the chosen girl,
>the other 3 girls were led to him to have a "look" first.  He said to
>the second girl "I heard your voice before, you are one of the seiyuu
>of the TV anime Nadesico" and she is ...... Kuwashima Houko !!!!!!!
>
>Asakusa Kids do not know in advance any details of the girls so they
>are very surprise.
>
>Then more unexpected event come out : the chosen girl revealed that
>she worked in a gay bar and "she" is not female.  You got to see the
>reaction of that otaku and the Asakusa Kids.  I was ROTFLTD.  ^_^;

And "she" looked so much like a girl too...(can't tell how "she" sounded in
Japanese since I only had the English dialog feed).

More fic fodder ^^

Johann Chua         http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361/
"What does the love of two people matter against the lives of billions?"
"I am selfish. It matters to me."
 		--Kate Pryde and Peter Rasputin, "Days of Future Past"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs