Re: Sakamoto Maaya

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from skinne@netcom.com (Steven W. Kinne)
subject Re: Sakamoto Maaya
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:46:51 -0400
Greetings!

Lin Jie Derek wrote:
>Btw, the main point of this mail. Has Sakamoto Maaya done any other stuff
>besides Yakusoku wa iranai (Escaflowne OP), Lodoss 2 OP, Active Heart, and
>Kanzaki Hitomi? Is Kanzaki Hitomi her debut as CV?

I don't know about voice roles, but she did at least two other songs for
Escaflowne besides the OP... "Pocket wo karanishite" and "Tomodachi". She
also has a full CD out entitled "Grapefruit".

IIRC, I think she did at least one song for the CLAMP School Detectives
series as well...

| Steven Kinne aka Mamono Hunter Stevie [INFJ]
| DJ of Radio 1/2: Anything Goes Broadcast Arts
|    Bringing you the best in anime soundtracks and
|    Japanese pop music!
| Saturdays 12-3 PM on WSPN 91.1 FM (Radio Skidmore College)
| @desc me=A rational romantic mystic cynical idealist...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited