Re: Sakamoto Maaya

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Fuuma Monou <fuuma@skyinet.net>
subject Re: Sakamoto Maaya
date Wed, 02 Sep 1998 01:42:46 +0800
At 01:03 AM 9/2/98 +0800, CuSO4 wrote:
>> From: Lin Jie Derek <sakursta@singnet.com.sg>
>>Btw, the main point of this mail. Has Sakamoto Maaya done any other stuff
>>besides Yakusoku wa iranai (Escaflowne OP), Lodoss 2 OP, Active Heart, and
>>Kanzaki Hitomi? Is Kanzaki Hitomi her debut as CV?
>
>Sakamoto Maya, born on 03Feb in Tokyo, originally worked under Okamoto
>Keiko Office, but now changed to Studio Kaori.  Her blood type is B, her
>favorite food is Strawberry, her favorite animal is dolphin.
>
>She debut as a seiyuu in Megazone 23 (woman and child), and her first
>regular role is in Z Gundam (Emma Shin).  Her major roles as follows :

Ma_aya_ Sakamoto is too _young_ to have had a role in Z Gundam.  I think
you're referring to Maya _Okamoto_ (I double checked the list of roles with
the seiyuu anime database).

Johann Chua         http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361/
"What does the love of two people matter against the lives of billions?"
"I am selfish. It matters to me."
 		--Kate Pryde and Peter Rasputin, "Days of Future Past"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs