Re: [event] Parler Chiffons V

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Kevin Lew - 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: [event] Parler Chiffons V
date Tue, 1 Sep 1998 11:16:49 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Kevin wrote:
> | I just want to make sure, is Kyoko the one with the short, straight hair?
> | Because I thought that she was funny.
>
> Kyoko is the cute one.  (I think we have similar tastes in cute,
> and the other two were nowhere as cute at Kyoko.)
> Kyoko was cuter than Kikuko, but you didn't hear me say that..

Well, she was cute, but I kind of wonder if that was really her.  I've
seen pictures of Hikami Kyoko in the past, and she wasn't that cute.  And
I also don't remember who was standing in the middle...  Maybe you can ask
Chris Lee...

Is Kyoko the one that:
 * Said, "Ahhh!!  Sayonara, Hawaii!" when the holodeck shut down?
 * Said, "Ecchi!" when she couldn't change fast enough?
 * Was the only member of the Chiffons that was "alive" when they crash
landed?
 * She had to give a "mission report" by herself at the end of the skit?
    They got in trouble.  Maybe they violated the Prime Directive.  ^_^

Because I thought that I wouldn't like Hikami Kyoko myself.  I've seen her
pictures in the past and she didn't look very cute.  But whoever this
person was, she was pretty cute.  In my opinion.

By the way, how come nobody else went besides you, me, Jimmy, and Chris
Lee?  I thought that Inoue Kikuko's appearance would have made many seiyuu
ML fans want to come see her.  But they were even selling tickets at the
door...  I wonder why Stephen couldn't get tickets...

> | Hey, even I can give more summary than that!  And you know how bad my
> | Japanese is.
>
> You have a good memory..  or were you taking notes?

I didn't get a chance to take notes.  I just remembered...

Strangely, I can't remember things straight out.
   Although it seems that I can store large blocks of data, they get lost
somewhere in the directory structure.  When people say, "Hey, do you
remember...", sometimes I can search for the keywords, and I come up with
many hits.  I don't understand it.

> |    Didn't you like the Mochi Pounding Song?  I thought that it was at
> | least as cute as "Tamago no Uta".  I thought that it was better than the
> | song that Inoue Kikuko sang later, personally.
>
> It was great.  But I have no audio recording of it. (;_;)

You had even brought your Libretto, but didn't bring the MD recorder??

> |    I didn't understand what happened at the end.  The ship's computer gave
> | an "epilogue".  They either mentioned the rabbit or "Inoue Kikko", and a
> | spotlight came onto the rabbit (who was still pounding the mochi).  It
> | said "Oi, oi" very slowly.
>
> Something like, "this is where the story of the rabbit pounding mochi
> on the moon comes from.."

Hee hee hee!!  Oi, oi!!

Oh, if you want directions to the Yellow Submarine, I can tell you.  But I
think that you know where it is.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited