Re: Sakurai Tomo collecara cards

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@relaypoint.net>
subject Re: Sakurai Tomo collecara cards
date Tue, 01 Sep 1998 07:11:58 -0700
At 01:02 PM 9/1/98 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>Did you get any normal cards that had the same number, but were
>different on the front?  (like a shiny background/non-shiny background)

Yes, but some were made better than others.  I have some that've got a dark
streak going across them where the two layers of background foil overlap.

>| I'll probably need to buy two or three boxes to get a complete collection.
>
>3 boxes is 18000 yen..

When you put it that way, it sounds like a lot of money..
I wonder how much it costs to just purchase a complete set at a shop?

>I'll trade, if I can ever find the Junko cards somewhere..

I saw some at a store called "Yellow Submarine".  There are shops in
Shinjuku and Shibuya.  Even Animate had them, I think.

--
Jimmy Chan <JimmyC@relaypoint.net>

Search field Search string

archive list