Re: Kouda Mariko: Owanarai Encore

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: Kouda Mariko: Owanarai Encore
date Mon, 31 Aug 1998 13:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
According to Hitoshi Doi:
>Jim wrote:

>I think you're the only one with that CD.
>(Since Joe has stopped buying seiyuu stuff..)
I know that Bob Deloura has it at least.

>| pictures: Are the pictures in the booklet taken at the actual concert
>| that they recorded or are these general tour pics ?
>
>I would assume they are concert pics.

I showed them to my sensei; she thought KM was really pretty.

>P.S. I bought the Girls Be documentary video yesterday,
>  but still didn't watch it..

Their stuff is still selling after the break up?
Or was this a close out ?

>P.P.S. The guests for the SJ box event at Ishimaru will be
>  Suzuki Urarako and Maeda Ai.  Watanabe Kaoru will be there too.
>  300 people (2 sessions).

I really wish they would do some more webcasting..

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Current Favs:Tomb Raider II (PS) Evangelion(Anime) Harajuku/TST(travel)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs