Re: Future AX Seiyu appearances17

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Fuuma Monou <fuuma@skyinet.net>
subject Re: Future AX Seiyu appearances17
date Fri, 07 Aug 1998 01:53:00 +0800
At 12:45 AM 8/7/98 +0900, CuSO4 wrote:
> From: Michael Studte <mstudte@sage.wt.com.au>
>>Chiba-san, I think, would have a little trouble since he is mostly known
>>for Patlabor, but doesn't stand out much in other titles.
>
>IMHO, he had done good jobs in Urusei Yatsura (Megane), and Mezon Ikkoku
>(Yotsuya, Souichiro the dog).

I rather liked his performance as Kuwabara in Yu Yu Hakusho (from the second
movie; for the most part, I watch YYH dubbed in Tagalog [not bad once you
ignore the lame name changes for the main characters]).

>>Hidaka-san, hmmm, I still like her a lot, but I think her recent
>
>I still think Touch's Minami is still her best, with Ranma's Akane and
>Akazukin ChaCha's Shiine-chan follow closely.  The best part is, she

She was pretty good as Soushi in Tobe! Isami.  Too bad I haven't heard Cha
Cha in Japanese, lots of great seiyuu in it (have to make do with the Cartoon
Network Asia dub [done in the Philippines, so the English is a bit sloppy at
times]--they really screw up the episode title sometimes and Orin-chan was
renamed Suzu for some strange reason).

Johann Chua         http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361/
"What does the love of two people matter against the lives of billions?"
"I am selfish. It matters to me."
 		--Kate Pryde and Peter Rasputin, "Days of Future Past"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs