Re: Future AX Seiyu appearances

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Christopher J. Sypal" <csypal@radiks.net>
subject Re: Future AX Seiyu appearances
date Wed, 05 Aug 1998 23:21:01 -0500
At 02:54 PM 8/5/98 PDT, you wrote:

>Do the folks on this ML have any particular favorites they'd want to see
>at AX99?  My current thoughts were:
>
>	Yamadera Koichi (possibly with Kanai Mika)
>	Furuya Toru
>	Chiba Shigeru
>	Tsuru Hiromi
>	Hidaka Noriko

Noriko and Koichi have their Ranma roles to draw people in.  Toru has
Sailor Moon.  Of course, those shows are more well known in the dubbed form
over here... :(

Frankly, I think they are all perfect. They all have had numerous rols,
many of shich have been released over here.

now that I think of it, Gundam IS being released over here, so Toru may not
be that bad of an idea. (of course, there's also the "fans only" KOR LD box
too).

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited