Re: Tsukiyo no Usagi-gumi

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Lin Jie Derek <sakursta@singnet.com.sg>
subject Re: Tsukiyo no Usagi-gumi
date Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:42:56 +0800
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I forgot to ask before.  How well does the broadcast come in?
> Even within Japan, the broadcast can lose connections..
> (but last night's was one of the best recently)

If my internet connection is okay, the sound comes in continuously, but the
pictures are jerky...changes once every few seconds. There were pauses when I
had to buffer, but there were only for a few seconds and happened only a few
times.

> Someday, I want to convert some clips into RA or MP3 files.
> (mostly their songs)
> But since the original broadcast is mono, and very low quality,
> I don't know how well it will turn out..

Please do!!! ^_^;;; I want the part where Nishiguchi Yuka reads the prize winner
for yesterday's show! (Sorry, still haven't gotten over it yet.)

--
Happy winner of a six inch Endou Akira figure ^_^
Lin Jie Derek

"Six dots speak a thousand words......"

Search field Search string

archive list