Tennis Noise (was Re: What is "recovery" anyway? (was Re: RadioROMbrunch))

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <poyopoyo@gol.com>
subject Tennis Noise (was Re: What is "recovery" anyway? (was Re: RadioROMbrunch))
date Thu, 9 Jul 1998 08:59:15 +0900 (JST)
On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Michael Studte wrote:

> At 00:24 98/07/09 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> > | This morning I woke up at 9:00am because I forgot to set my alarm
> > | clock.  (^_^;)  Anyway, what's the point of watching the whole game
> > | when you can just watch the winning penalty kick on the morning news?
> >
> > I hate PKs.  They should play until someone scores,
> > no matter how many hours it takes. (^_^)
>
> Like in the fifth set in tennis... I agree.

That's only Wimbledon and the Australian Open.  The French Open
and U.S. Open all have tiebreakers in the fifth set.

It would be kind of funny to have an "Ace Competition" or something
like that at the end of a draw tennis match.

Joe "I played a 14-12 final set once, but would've prefered a
     tiebreaker in that heat!" Petrow
poyopoyo@gol.com

Search field Search string

archive list