Re: What is "recovery" anyway? (was Re: RadioROM brunch)

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: What is "recovery" anyway? (was Re: RadioROM brunch)
date Thu, 09 Jul 1998 03:41:11 +0900
Joe Petrow wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > Joe wrote:

> > | Not anymore.  All I'm capable of now are occasional spurts of otakudom
> > | when I find myself alone with some free time.  I've never even
> > | listened to a single episode of Machiko's new radio show yet...
> >
> > You have it backwards.
>
> Oh.  I still can't tell which way is "recovering" and which isn't.

 ...the more your try to recover, th worse it gets.... -_-;
(the less you try to recover, the more easier you can recover ^_^;;;;)

> I'm certainly not "recovering" from a financial standpoint...(^_^;)

 ...is anyone recovering from such a crisis....??? ;_:

> > You were still capable of fully
> > "recovering" back into a normal human.  I'm not.
>
> You're starting to sound like Darth Vader here!
> Every one is capable of "recovering back into a normal human"
> They just forget how.

 ...then I must have forgotten how to recover the instant I was born...
LOL ^_^;

> > I need my dose of Machirin.
> > I can't live a Machirin-free life any more..
>
> Well, maybe you don't want to "recover" and live a Machirin-free
> life.  But this whole routine of trying to be a one-man anime/seiyuu
> encyclopedia has to stop sooner or later.  I don't know any other
> otaku (Japanese or otherwise) that tries to be as multi-dimensional
> as that.  That is what I would like to see you "recover" from.

 ...there is an anime and game otaku.... lives somewhere near
Akihabara......
very good location to stay, if you miss your last train ^_^;;;LOL

> > | Well, the sleep part is the key here.  The feeling of going through a
> > | day after regularly getting about 8 hours of sleep a night has to be
> > | experienced at least once in an adult lifetime...
> >
> > Sometimes I do sleep 14 or 15 hours..
>
> True exhaustion can't be relieved by a one-time sleeping binge.  A
> normal amount of sleep everyday for a week usually does it.

 I thought people like Hitoshi gives up on sleep...??? they evolve into
another form of being..... a more advanced being...? LOL
 (human discovers fire.... human then discovers metal... human finaly
discovers anime and seiyuu.......)

> > But this morning I woke up at 5 AM to watch the soccer game.
>
> This morning I woke up at 9:00am because I forgot to set my alarm
> clock.  (^_^;)  Anyway, what's the point of watching the whole game
> when you can just watch the winning penalty kick on the morning news?

> > | This may be my favorite Hitoshi Quote of all time!
> >
> > You probably found a better quote above.. (^_^;)
>
> Yes.  But this is still a surprising development, as you weren't at
> all like this throughout the first year of "Machirin awareness"  You
> wouldn't even willingly use the word "Machirin"!

 humans go through evolution and change.... LOL ^_^;
 (the "machirin" stage... I wonder what's next......?)

> > | If you can sneak out of the house around midnight I'll meet you there
> > | someday...
> >
> > Soccer starts at 28:00 again tonight..
>
> So we can stay at Anna Miller's until 27:00 and load up on coffee!

 ...I wonder if a Ann-milla print club would sell towards scary
people.....?

				Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list