Re: RadioROM brunch

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <poyopoyo@gol.com>
subject Re: RadioROM brunch
date Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:44:08 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe [who was still capable of recovery] wrote:

Not anymore.  All I'm capable of now are occasional spurts of otakudom
when I find myself alone with some free time.  I've never even
listened to a single episode of Machiko's new radio show yet...

> | Give it up!  Don't do anything for a week except sleep at least twice
> | as much as you normally do, and see if it still seems that important.
>
> I'm giving up so much already, but still not sleeping,
> but I'm going through withdrawl!

Well, the sleep part is the key here.  The feeling of going through a
day after regularly getting about 8 hours of sleep a night has to be
experienced at least once in an adult lifetime...

> I need Machirin!!

This may be my favorite Hitoshi Quote of all time!
Once Okada Junko gets married, maybe Machiko will finally take her
rightful place at #1.

> How can I go to the Lala event this weekend?
> Need more cutes!

You don't need to go.  You've already gone Lala!

> | Though maybe I'll go to Shibuya Taito Center and Anna Miller's
> | tonight, for old times sake...
>
> I wish I could have gone..

If you can sneak out of the house around midnight I'll meet you there
someday...

Joe Petrow
poyopoyo@gol.com

Search field Search string