cc seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: NukuNuku
date Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:44:59 +0800
At 00:19 98/06/04 -0600, Abai D. BearHeart wrote:
>> What new OAV? There's only a TV series at the moment.
>
>I dont think so...^_^`
>Http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/towers/9347

Well, haven't seen anything in the press about it, nobody's mentioned it on
the MLs.

It sounds VERY unlikely the way it's given, OAVs are NEVER released with
three episodes per tape. If anything, this is most likely the video tape
release of the TV series episodes.

Or possibly in the tradition of Patlabor, two TV episodes with one new OAV
part, but I still think it more likely it's the Tv eps on tape/LD. And the
picture is most definitely NOT Nukunuku.

Has anyone heard anything about this? Hitoshi, Peter, Kenji?

--
+-Madoka---Noa---Amelia---Yohko---Lime---Natsuki---Fam---Rei-+
| Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs