Re: [radio] Game Walker Net - 1998.05.16

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: [radio] Game Walker Net - 1998.05.16
date Tue, 02 Jun 1998 03:35:35 +0900
Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Kenji Shimizu wrote:
>
> > Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:
>
> > > I have looked at all the info that I could find for Eve Burst Error, and I
> > > am pretty sure that it is a non-ecchi game.  I does seem a bit suggestive
> > > in some areas, but nothing worse than, say, Hummingbird anime.
> >
> >  NOOOO!!! where did you get THAT!? really... it's a bit more H then you
> > think... -_-;
>
> How much H?  It doesn't appear to be a sex game.  I have doubts that Iwao
> Junko would want to do that kind of role (and then advertise it).

...Do you have the OFFICIAL COPY of the game....????? (sounds like you don't... -_-;)

 anyway, if you look at the packet of the game, you'll see what I mean...
 (the yellow label........ that says "18才以上推奨 " on it...)
 ...of course, no more red labels exsist.... ;_; T_T (evil sega... ;_;)

> > > Desire is a hentai game... ^_^;
> >
> >  if you label Desire H, then so is EVE...
> >  (play it, and you'll understand...) ...i didn't like the new systemin the game,
though...
> >  makes it more complicated for me to play... got lazy, and now, the game is collecting
dust in my room ^_^;;;

> The Desire game that I've seen is graphic enough that they had to have
> mosaics, if you know what I mean.  Maybe I'm seeing the screenshots for
> a different Desire game.  But the stuff that I've seen is very adult.

 ...mosaic...??? We're talking about the Sega Saturn version... right?????
 (or the PC...???? for the PC.... well, need I say more..? ^_^; LOL)

> > > I can't read the JIS code on my computer.  But if you visit the C's Ware
> > > homepage, you can visit the Japanese site and it has (or at least, used to
> > > have) more information.  (With a Japanese reader, you can even download
> > > some of the movies and demos.)
> >
> >  ^_^;
>
> Kenji, does Eve The Lost One have the same cast as Eve Burst Error?

 ...they don't have the same characters (not all).... ^_^;
(uhmm.... I haven't paid attention to the game nor the seiyuu, since I don't like
the system in the game... (too difficult
for a "monkey" player like me ^_^;;; LOL
...I'll check on it... (or anyone have the seiyuu listing handy with them....?)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited