Re: Sentimental Journey...???

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Sentimental Journey...???
date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 06:02:44 +0900
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Kenji wrote [on the seiyuu ML]:
> | .....The Sentimental Journey is on air right now... (this is the
> | second episode that I'm watching... -_-;) ....I take back what i said
> | before last time... new impression;
>
> I got up late so I only had time to watch around 20 minutes
> of it this morning..
> As expected, some of the chara design wasn't too good.
> (even numbered episodes seem to be bad, odd numbered good)

 ...wow...keeping track... ^_^;

> |  ...did this show suck this much...??? The story line... sounds like
> | something copied from the famous movies made in the US... -_-; (and this
>
> I liked the story.  They did more "stealing" with Manami's episode.
>
> But I think they went a little too far with Asuka's character.
> She isn't that me-her in the CD dramas..
> She seems more ko-gal than me-her in this TV.

...ko-gal...? I don't know... she's not as ko-gal as the ones I see around me... -_-;

 (she is excessively me-ha as you ay though ^_^;)

> Also I don't recall Asuka's setting being that dumb in
> the other SG worlds..
> Is Asuka at the bottom of the class in the SG novels?

 ...^_^; (or maybe the level of her school is too high... ^_^; LOL)

> | story line is... uhmmm... un-realistic in JPN.... well, the whole idea
>
> How often do you find realistic stories in anime/games?
> I thought this story was as believable as any other SJ story..

 ^_^;;;
 それ言われると辛い。。。 ^_^;;;

> | os SG is unrealistic... (to find gals like this, it might be a bit
> | difficult... -_-;)
>
> Same with almost all gal-get games.  Where can I find a
> Fujisaki Shiori or Nijio Saki in real life?

 ....to find a me-ha gal, who's not a ko-gal... is a bit hard... -_-;
(as of Shiori, Saki, etc... they did exsist...kind of... they are extinct in this
coutry now, though... ;_;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list