Re: Shiina Hekiru Legend 1997 DVD version

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Shiina Hekiru Legend 1997 DVD version
date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 05:48:38 +0900
Fuuma Monou wrote:

> At 08:25 PM 5/28/98 +0900, Ivevei Upatkoon wrote:
> >This is actually two DVDs. SRBL 1005-6, 91 mins for the 1st disc and 56
> >mins for the second disc. The price is Y8085.
>
> Seems like a waste of disc capacity... I guess it makes for a better
> package, like Ami Ohnuki and Yumi Yoshimura's _solosolo_ double CD (about
> 25 minutes for each disc).

....it might be a waste of disk capacity, but still... it helps the typical Japanese

fan... it doesn't take up that much room space as LDs ^_^;;; (really.... you start
to run out
of space in the room after a while... Japanese housing situation in the city is no
joke... ;_;)

> >I have no idea what the picture quality is like on this, but I think it
> >should be quite good since Sony is using Hekiru to plug DVD, and this is
> >supposed to be a sort of flagship title.
> >
> >Anyone have a DVD player they want to lend me? ^^;;;

 ...ウチらの家に遊びに来る?あるよ。。。(三鷹か入谷になるけど。。。)

> >From what I've heard, your choice of player (especially first generation
> ones) can greatly affect picture quality.

...For the Pioner gold one, that's not so much the case... the SECOND one isn't the
good one ^_^;
 Both my friends took it in to get the chip up-dated ^_^;;;

> >PS, unless you don't already own the two videos that this comes from, and
> >also already have a DVD player, there's nothing terribly special about this
> >release I suppose. Unless you really want to "control Hekiru's expression
> >at your own pace" as the ad says, or you're just some loser like me. :P
>
> You are not a loser!  You spend a lot of time and money on Hekiru-related
> stuff, you agonize about events you can't go....OTOH, you might be an otaku ^_^

 ^_^; (でもDVDは未来系オタクの必需品でしょ。。。) ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list