Re: [radio] Game Walker Net - 1998.05.16

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: [radio] Game Walker Net - 1998.05.16
date Mon, 01 Jun 1998 05:44:30 +0900
Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> On Thu, 28 May 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > Kevin wrote:
> > |
> > | Eve: The Lost One, as you may know, is the sequel to Eve: Burst Error.
> >
> > Didn't they try to make it "clean" too?
> > I might be thinking of something else..
>
> I have looked at all the info that I could find for Eve Burst Error, and I
> am pretty sure that it is a non-ecchi game.  I does seem a bit suggestive
> in some areas, but nothing worse than, say, Hummingbird anime.

NOOOO!!! where did you get THAT!? really... it's a bit more H then you think... -_-;

> I can't imagine why they would change the content for Eve The Lost One.
>
> > | Iwao Junko voices the lead female character in both.  It's actually got a
> > | number of famous seiyuu in those games...
> >
> > Anyway I just noticed that I don't have the cast info for
> > Eve The Lost One or Desire..
> > Anyone have them?
>
> Desire is a hentai game... ^_^;

 if you label Desire H, then so is EVE...
(play it, and you'll understand...) ...i didn't like the new systemin the game, though...

makes it more complicated for me to play... got lazy, and now, the game is collecting
dust in my room ^_^;;;

> > Does Eve the Lost One have the same chara as Eve Burst Error?
>
> Well, as you probably know, I only know about Iwao Junko's character but
> that's it.  She's the one that has the red hair and green eyes.  I know
> that her *character* has returned in Eve The Lost One.  I would assume
> that they would keep the same seiyuu.
>
> There are some other old cast members that have returned, but I don't know
> any of their names.
>
> I can't read the JIS code on my computer.  But if you visit the C's Ware
> homepage, you can visit the Japanese site and it has (or at least, used to
> have) more information.  (With a Japanese reader, you can even download
> some of the movies and demos.)

 ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string