Re: SG 12 shop

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <arashi@gol.com>
subject Re: SG 12 shop
date Mon, 04 May 1998 12:43:20 +0900
At 08:31 PM 5/4/98 -0700, you wrote:

>>| Any reason why everyone is not in the scan; or is this a case that
>>| Hitoshi only scans who he likes in ?
>>
>>I think the two vb* pictures has everyone.
>>(I only did a closeup of Junko.)
>
>It is better to get one scan scan of each than one medium scan
>of the group
>
>>Also I did scan all the tiny polaroids.

Did you scan the postcards? I did buy the issue but of course the goodies
are not in there. However, there was a "History of Seiyuudom" timeline that
is perfect for my project (it although contradicts some of the interviews I
did though. -_- )

-Ive

On days like this, I hate myself for being a Hekiru fan... It's depressing.
I should probably stop listening to all the sad Hekiru songs.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs