Re: SG 12 shop

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: SG 12 shop
date Mon, 4 May 1998 20:31:50 -0700 (PDT)
According to Hitoshi Doi:
>Machiko just waved to me from the elevator.. (^_^)
>(I'm waiting in line for the event)
Allow me to hate you for a full five minutes..

I wonder if she will ask you about Joe or not..

>Jim wrote:
>|
>| Any reason why everyone is not in the scan; or is this a case that
>| Hitoshi only scans who he likes in ?
>
>I think the two vb* pictures has everyone.
>(I only did a closeup of Junko.)

It is better to get one scan scan of each than one medium scan
of the group

>Also I did scan all the tiny polaroids.

Will look ..

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Current Favs:Tomb Raider II (PS) Evangelion(Anime) Harajuku/TST(travel)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs