Re: SG 12 shop

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: SG 12 shop
date Mon, 4 May 1998 16:41:30 -0700 (PDT)
According to Hitoshi Doi:
>Jim wrote:
>|
>| The sggirls-mousepad.jpg  looks pretty good for something
>| off of a mousepad.
>|
>| These are rather large scans Hitoshi ... hmm you must really
>| like these shots to go against your normal small scan rule.
>
>Did you see the 1995 May voice bloom scans? (^_^;)

Well, no I didn't .. after pausing to worship at the shrine
of Sakura Tange (* she has a face that Michelangelo would love
: I just wish she could sing *) I briefly whined the lack of
Kouda Mariko  folder.

>-rw-r--r--   1 doi      26         254734 May  1 02:35 nt9505-ojunko1.jpg
>-rw-r--r--   1 doi      26         651273 May  1 02:37 nt9505-vb01.jpg
>-rw-r--r--   1 doi      26         391230 May  1 02:38 nt9505-vb02.jpg

I need to look at these chibi-moon( NT) where the resolution is better.
On usagi they are showing up way to grainy

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Current Favs:Tomb Raider II (PS) Evangelion(Anime) Harajuku/TST(travel)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs