Re: [TV] ShibuChu - 1998.03.20

to Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: [TV] ShibuChu - 1998.03.20
date Fri, 1 May 1998 12:59:03 -0500 (CDT)
On Sat, 2 May 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Then Yamashita jumped.. but he didn't jump alone. One of the pros was
> "attached" to his back, and they jumped together.

Just a commentary...  (^_^;)

First time skydivers aren't allowed to pull their own cord.  You always
jump with an instructor attached to you the first couple of times.
   Later, you can go solo, but you still don't pull your own cord.  Your
cord is attached to the plane and the parachute almost instantly goes
open after you jump.
   I was surprised that you have to do the jumps a number of times before
you are allowed to pull the cord yourself.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited