Re: SJ4

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: SJ4
date Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:58:39 -0700
Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Just watched Sentimental Journey 4.

 ...I saw that too... This is my first episode of watching of SJ ^_^;

> Very nice episode.  Lots of talking by Manami (Toyoshima Machiko).
> But the art wasn't that great.

 ...really? compared to all the garbage that's show in the late night
slots, I thought it was good... (after all, it's FREE ^_^;).... That
Fuji TV's late night show with some CG and anime (mixed) with cars...
that's.......... not what I was hoping for... ^_^;
 ...compared to the other artworks previously done for Sg... the art
didn't look too good... (but agin, it's free ^_^;)

> Manami's face was very inconsistent. In some scenes she looked very cute.
> In others she looked pretty bad..

 ^_^; I can't seem to argue that ^_^;;;

> The guest characters had voices by Koyasu Takehito, Sakuma Rei,
> and other "real" seiyuu.
>
> Also in this episode, the "boy" talked (in the flashback scenes)..
> But it wasn't Artemis! (;_;)
> They had Manami's parents too, but the voice was different from
> the CD drama.

 ...Over all, I thought the quality of art was good 9for a late night
show, show on a free TV...), and the art direction... it was better then
I expected... (I'm satisfied....) I liked it ^_^

> Next week is Kaho, and from the preview, she's speaking in Osaka-ben,
> or pretty close to it.

 That was... Osaka-ben, right...? (I'm not too familiar with Osaka-ben
^_^;)

> Oh, watched Weiss after it too.  Very nice, gotta start taping
> it next week.

 I've got the old episodes somewhere in my room if you ever need it...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited