Re: Event Report: Kawagami Tomoko

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Johann Chua <yunosuke-kun@geocities.com>
subject Re: Event Report: Kawagami Tomoko
date Sun, 08 Mar 1998 21:53:34 +0800
At 05:34 AM 3/8/98 -0800, Joe Petrow wrote:
>On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Johann Chua wrote:
>
>~ At 02:34 AM 3/8/98 -0800, Joe Petrow wrote:
>~ >Listened to Wish today.  I don't like it at all yet.
>~
>~ Okay, since I haven't heard anything recent from Aya, I'll let you off this
>~ time ^^ *sigh* My order for Portrait still hasn't come in, time to cash my
>
>There is just nothing terribly interesting on this CD.  Everything else
>had something that I really really liked right off the bat (Toki wo
>Tsumuideru, Jinsei Matsuriya, Kono Michi...)  But this has nothing.
>Sometimes I can't even tell when one song has ended and another has
>begun.

Well it would have been worth it if I could've gotten the photo card...
Time to go for broke and save up for Aya's other albums and Marinee's My
Best Friend (funny that they didn't include the song with the same title;
probably won't be able to get the first press *sigh*).

>~ >Joe Petrow
>~ >.sig censored
>~
>~ Does this mean a major shake up in your seiyuu rankings? Could it be
>~ Machirin has fallen from Joe's top spot? Film at eleven.
>
>This was referring to Hitoshi's ML processing software, that munches my
>favorite Aya sig.

Ah, so why don't you use your Machirin sig? ^^ The one where you quote Kono
Michi ga Owaru Made Ni?

>But actually, I may not even have seiyuu rankings
>anymore...

Too many seiyuu you like to objectively rank?

>Number of posters on my wall now:  zero.

So no more wall quotient scores...

    Johann Chua                Minna, watashi-tachi wa otaku dewa arimasen!

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited