Re: Event Report: Kawagami Tomoko

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Johann Chua <yunosuke-kun@geocities.com>
subject Re: Event Report: Kawagami Tomoko
date Sun, 08 Mar 1998 20:24:14 +0800
At 02:34 AM 3/8/98 -0800, Joe Petrow wrote:
>Listened to Wish today.  I don't like it at all yet.

Okay, since I haven't heard anything recent from Aya, I'll let you off this
time ^^ *sigh* My order for Portrait still hasn't come in, time to cash my
deposit. Good thing the _other_ stuff I ordered came in (Happy! Happy!
Happy!, Amenochi Special, Enfleurage, Kore ga Watshi no Ikirumichi,
Peachberry) Now I have to take out a small loan to pay the balance ^^

>Joe Petrow
>.sig censored

Does this mean a major shake up in your seiyuu rankings? Could it be
Machirin has fallen from Joe's top spot? Film at eleven.

    Johann Chua                Minna, watashi-tachi wa otaku dewa arimasen!

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited