Re: [AMS][offtopic]Manga and Anime stores in Tokyo

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: [AMS][offtopic]Manga and Anime stores in Tokyo
date Wed, 04 Mar 1998 23:38:23 -0800
Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> CuSO4 wrote [inthe Megami ML]:
> | Hitoshi, I would like to know more about the Machirin event.  Any chance
> | to get a ticket this late ?
> No ticket required.  The event will be held in the large "open"
> area inside Sunshine City where the fountain is.
>
> It starts at 18:00, so if there aren't any good events
> in the afternoon of the Game Show, I should make it.
> But if there is an Usagi Gumi event, or a Sotsugyou III event in
> the afternoon, I won't be able to make it to the Machirin event.

Will it be on Sat or Sun ?  Anyway, I will be there.

> By the way, there is cosplay, and also plenty of cosplay companions at
> the Game Show.  You know where my pics are from the previous ones.. (^^;)

Got to remind myself to bring camera.  ^_^;

> Also there is an Iwao Junko concert on both 3/21 and 3/22 (evenings).

Chance of buying ticket now ?

Ja ne.....CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list