Hey Ching you sent this ...

>}} To:             Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
>}} From:           Hitoshi Doi <doi@usagi.org>
>}} Date sent:      Tue, 03 Mar 1998 12:35:34 +0900
>
>}} Seiyuu ML
>}} ---------
>}} total of 330 articles with 33 users
>}}     103   doi@win.or.jp (Hitoshi Doi)
>}}      68   Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
>}}      22   Johann Chua <yunosuke-kun@geocities.com>
>
>    Johann, you fiend!!!
>    I'm going to be posting more often, in order to displace your
>slot for March!!! ^^
>
>    Speaking of which, after March I'll probably be offline
>indefinitely [Assuming Thesis pushes through.]. Hope to get a home
>EMail account that works sometime soon... ^^

- - - - -

To all of the MLs...

- - - - -

If you keep posting in 4's. You will not only overcome Johann, but also the
high octane posters on the Ranma and Tenchi MLs !! ^_^

I hope that you get a home email account that works soon too! ^_^

Note to all Seiyuu ML members, this was my first ever post on this ML. I've
lived over at the Ranma ML for 2 1/2 years now. Nice place that you have here.

Later folks...

*****JUSTICAR
[Let's shake the dew of this Lily, shall we!?]
[Fearless Leader of the CoN]
[Ruthless Defender of Gate 4 - Washu-chan's Little Lab]
[#WASHU# | W.W.W | O.C.S. | C.O.R.R.|T.A.A.T.M]
[http://pages.map.com/~ebaker]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited