Re: Honoka

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: Honoka
date Mon, 2 Mar 1998 16:58:22 -0800 (PST)
According to Hitoshi Doi:
>Jim wrote:
>|
>| Why Hiragana ? I am reading mail from home on an ancient Mac so
>| I can't see anything in Japanese right now. Is the Kanji not
>| quite cool enoguh for you Hitoshi?
>
>I just think that Honoka looks cute in hiragana..
>just like Honoka in Sentimental Graffiti.

You know that I am almost to the point of thinking in hiragana
without doing the mental switch and the first 1/4 final only
a week away.

>| >I hope she sings Long Distance Call when she grows up.. (^_^;)
>|
>| Hoping for something like a Liza Minelli and Judy Garland thing
>| perhaps ?
>
>Long Distance Call is a song by Honoka (Sentimental Graffiti).

Yeah. some else mailled that to me shortly afterward.. a mother
daughter seiyuu set up is still an interesting concept to me though

--
Jim Ramberg			 http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Current Favs: Tomb Raider II (PS) Evangelion(Anime) Noriko Sakai(genki)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs