Re: And the winner is...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: And the winner is...
date Sun, 1 Mar 1998 14:29:34 -0800 (PST)
According to Ivevei Upatkoon:
>At 05:24 AM 3/1/98 +0800, you wrote:
>>The recipient of the first ever Best Foreign Seiyuu Fan Award is none other
>>than Ivevei Upatkoon! (big surprise, huh?^^) She will now have the right to
>>use the coveted title Zettai Muteki Gaijin-Jo'oh, and use it to extract
>>adulation and envy from us lesser mortals. We wish her well in the further
>>pursuit of cute, genki and the seiyuu way!
>
>I won?! <sniffle> Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you, thank you all!
>I dunno about the cute and genki (I prefer cool and stylish ^^) but I'm
>definitely working on the pursuit part. :)

I think the appropriate response in this situation would be to
ala Sally Field: You like me! You really like me !

--
Jim Ramberg			 http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Current Favs: Tomb Raider II (PS) Evangelion(Anime) Noriko Sakai(genki)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs