Re: And the winner is...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ivevei Upatkoon <arashi@gol.com>
subject Re: And the winner is...
date Sat, 28 Feb 1998 09:57:50 +0900
At 05:24 AM 3/1/98 +0800, you wrote:
>The recipient of the first ever Best Foreign Seiyuu Fan Award is none other
>than Ivevei Upatkoon! (big surprise, huh?^^) She will now have the right to
>use the coveted title Zettai Muteki Gaijin-Jo'oh, and use it to extract
>adulation and envy from us lesser mortals. We wish her well in the further
>pursuit of cute, genki and the seiyuu way!

I won?! <sniffle> Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you, thank you all!
I dunno about the cute and genki (I prefer cool and stylish ^^) but I'm
definitely working on the pursuit part. :)

-Ive (goddamn, I wish I could go to Hiroshima)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs