Re: Kasahara Hiroko Lensman event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ivevei Upatkoon <arashi@gol.com>
subject Re: Kasahara Hiroko Lensman event
date Sat, 31 Jan 1998 18:19:05 +0900
At 09:49 PM 1/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>~ >Well, there's only one way to find out if you learned...
>~ >Did you go to Voice Wonderland in Osaka today?  (^_^;)>~
>~ Urusai... That's just pouring salt on an open wound and then scraping it up
>~ with a hairbrush.
>Nah, it was a legit question.  Unless I were out of the country for some
>family affair, there's no way I would knowingly miss a Machiko event
>anywhere in Japan.

You also have a job, and live alone. ;_;
My situation is a little different. I vow to never knowingly miss a Hiroko
event in the Tokyo area.
Although having a job interview scheduled that day might give me pause.

>~ Dammit! I should have made the excuse that I was going to see Warren!
>"No, really, Warren needs me!  He doesn't know how to sufficiently grovel
>to the goddess that is Kasahara Hiroko!"

Exactly! ^_^
Bah, he's probably some dyed in the wool salaryman/sumo fan by now.

>~ Maybe I should drown my woes in another seiyuu. Joe! Can you make me a copy
>~ of a Hekiru concert?
>(checks to see who he's mailing this to...hmm, seiyuu-ML...)
>That's illegal!

/me glances around hastily. No! No-one saw that, right?!

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited