Re: Kasahara Hiroko on Princess Club

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Kasahara Hiroko on Princess Club
date Sat, 3 Jan 1998 10:07:03 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, Michael Studte wrote:

> At 09:41 98/01/03 -0800, Joe Petrow wrote:
> >Kasahara Hiroko is the monthly guest on Suzuki Masami's Princess Club.
> >Since the talk on this show is usually pretty good, and I know somebody on
> >the ML who might be interested in it (^_^;), I think I'll tape this for
> >January.
>
> Suzuki Masami has a radio show???? <perks up considerably>

I think she's had it for a long time now.  But it's on rather late (2:30
in the morning), and I've usually filled my nightly MD by then, so I
listen infrequently at best.

I'm sure I mentioned the show a few months ago when Kotono Mitsuishi was
the monthly guest, but I may not have mentioned Masami by name...

She said she really wants to do a "grown up" role this year, as she's
always doing childish roles.

Oh, at K-Books I saw a lifesized poster of Masami cosplaying as Cha Cha.

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited