Re: favorites as of 1998.01.01

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: favorites as of 1998.01.01
date Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:52:30 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Damien Roc wrote:
> |
> | >Favorite Seiyuu (overall)
> | >-------------------------
> | > 1. Okada Junko
> | > 2. Inoue Kikuko
> |
> | It's a little surprising to see Junko on top considering that...
> | She's only above Kikuko on appearance.
>
> There are so many other factors that are hard to put
> into categories..  Anyone have ideas for some more
> "relatively" easily classify-able categories?

How about the "Dokidoki" factor.  How madly does your heart start pounding
when you see them?  How badly does your system start crashing when they
speak to you?

Hmmm, that list from me might look a little different than my top ten...

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited