Re: favorites as of 1998.01.01

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <poyopoyo@gol1.gol.com>
subject Re: favorites as of 1998.01.01
date Thu, 1 Jan 1998 04:05:30 +0900 (JST)
Happy New Year!

Fortunately, and despite what Victor would like you to believe, Girls
Closet did not actually disappear (I was thinking the had an rm * crontab
job for the beginning of the year)  All they have is a Javascript routine
that spits out the "This Site is Closed" message if the year is 1998.
Just set your clock back and the page comes back.

Maybe this means that Girls Be will make a comeback in 1999...  (^_^;)

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I might as well write down my favorites as of 1/1, as this might
> change by the end of the year.. (^_^;)
>
> Favorite Seiyuu (overall)
> -------------------------
>  1. Okada Junko

I don't believe anybody predicted this last year!

>  2. Inoue Kikuko
>  3. Nagasaki Moe

Hontou ka na...oh, this is the "official" rankings.  (^_^;)

>  4. Toyoshima Machiko

The only common link in the top five between Hitoshi and I.

>  5. Nishiguchi Yuka
>  6. Suzuki Urarako
>  7. Sakurai Tomo
>  8. Iwao Junko

Iwao Junko's dropping like a rock!  I guess I'm not the only one she's
turning off.  Is it that she's getting married or something?

>  9. Maeda Ai
> 10. Mitsuishi Kotono

Didn't think Kotono was still in the top ten.

> appearance
> ----------
>  1. Okada Junko
>  2. Nagasaki Moe
>  3. Inoue Kikuko
>  4. Toyoshima Machiko
>  5. Iwao Junko

I dispute Machirin not being cuter than Kikuko!

> performance
> -----------
>  1. Nagasaki Moe
>  2. Sakurai Tomo
>  3. Iwao Junko
>  4. Toyoshima Machiko
>  5. Inoue Kikuko

Didn't Machiko say she wants to study drama this year?
She seems to have a history of pursuing things she has no business
doing...(volleyball team, seiyuu, performance...^_^;)

Joe Petrow
poyopoyo@gol.com

Search field Search string

archive list