Re: Ogata Megumi

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ivevei Upatkoon <arashi@gol.com>
subject Re: Ogata Megumi
date Tue, 02 Dec 1997 10:16:27 +0900
At 04:36 PM 12/2/97 -0800, you wrote:
>from my experiences, you shouldn't expect a seiyuu (or any other Japanese
>person, for that matter) to give you special attention just because you
>are a foreigner.  Some will, some won't, but you can't control that.  And
>I prefer that people don't play the "gaijin card" too strongly.

Well, being gaijin just means you stand out a little. Once the surprise
wears off, it's pretty much on the strength of your character and social
skills, just like anyone else.

>Yes, I'm so lucky, I've become the first person in our group to actually
>have an Anna Miller's waitress come to hate him.  (;_;)

Whoa! What happened?

/me pats Joe on the back and hands him a tissue... There there, there'll be
other waitresses...

>My little sister recently got a postcard from Mariah Carey, only a couple
>of weeks after writing her a letter!

O_o!!
Luck must run in the family. ^_^

Coming soon, Kasahara Hiroko Live report (as soon as I can get my hands on
a Japanese version, damn I knew I should have taken notes ^^;;)

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited