Re: Rankings from 16 to 17 (was Re: [magazine] Voice Animage

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Rankings from 16 to 17 (was Re: [magazine] Voice Animage
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 01:11:54 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Joe Petrow wrote:

> > > Okada Junko
> >
> > 					Kenji Shimizu
>
> Wow, aren't we full of ourselves!
>
> I'm sorry, I can't even put Kenji Shimizu in my top 20 in looks,
> let alone as #1!

 ^_^; That's supposed to be my end .sig file, not a comment (simple .sig
file, with nothing but a name ^_^;) I didn't comment on the last subject
(who's number one), so it just turns out to look like I wrote my name ^_^;)
 Well, these days, my server is unstable, so I don't use a .sig file, but
instead, I have to type in the name maunally ;_;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited