Re: Kikuko Pregnant? Was: The difference between dogs and

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Kikuko Pregnant? Was: The difference between dogs and
date Tue, 02 Dec 1997 23:31:54
At 01:38 97/12/02 +0900, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>| >    Well, Kasumi Tendo is slightly Boke, but that dosen't stop her
>| >from being good in maternal [i.e. housework] affairs... why should it
>| >be different for Kikuko?
>|
>| Cleaning an inanimate object (eg. house) and cooking is easy. I doubt
>| looking after a child is quite so easy. ^_^
>
>Maybe it's a way to raise boke children..
>But actually I think it will be the reverse.  Since the mother
>is so boke, the child will be able to take care of him/herself.

(Imagines Kikko-chan sitting in the house singing the "tamago-san" song
from AMS, with a warehouse full of cake and a very cynical child running
the household. ^_^)

"Belldandy-brand cakes"...

>Also the father is going to be very busy..

^_^

>| Given his silence, I think he's in denial again, just like at the original
>| wedding announcement... ^_^
>
>I got this "inside" info a few months ago, so it's no problem..

--
+-Madoka---Noa---Amelia---Yohko---Lime---Linda---Fam---Rei--+
| Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia|

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs