Re: Rankings from 16 to 17 (was Re: [magazine] Voice Animage

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Rankings from 16 to 17 (was Re: [magazine] Voice Animage
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:18:42 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Joe Petrow wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, juzam J wrote:
>
> > >Looking at the list above (Miyamu, Hekiru, Megumi, Mariko, Megumi),
> > >they obviously didn't vote by looks.
> >
> > I always thought that Miyamu and Hekiru were
> > pretty cute^_^
>
> I don't know why Hitoshi lumped Mariko into that group, unless he
> was confusing her with Suzuki Mariko.  Unfortunately, I fell asleep so
> early last night that I didn't listen to or record Marinee's radio show
> (or Sentimental Night for that matter.  ;_;)
>
> And I'm not sure how that other person can think that Ogata Megumi is
> "prettier" than Hou-chan!

 ...well, maybe her voice ^_^; (Princess Emerode, from Rayearth had a
HUGE impact one me ^_^;...I can't belive they allowed her to get
killed by those barbaric humans from earth (joke ^_^;) But
anyway.... no, I can't accept Clamp's "go and kill pretty gals"
story plot... I was pi*sed when I say Kotori (was that her name?)
in X... I was ready to leave the theater, and storming the
manager's room for a refund ^_-)...but it was a bit difficult for me to
then tie the same seiyuu with Shinji in Evangelion... ;_; (talk about an image
change... -_- She also did what's his name...? in Rayearth 2, I think...
so does she do male or female character voice more often???

> But at least nobody has said that they don't like how Machirin looks...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited