Re: Kaitou Ranma book

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Kaitou Ranma book
date Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:05:43 +0900 (JST)
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I didn't buy this, but maybe some other Machiko or Houko fan can.. (^_^;)
>
> Kaitou Ranma Kouryaku and Settei Shiryou Shuu
> ISBN4-7973-03964
> 1800 yen
> probably released in Nov 1997

 It's out there already... nice cover... thick book,.... but too pricy,
and not enough color pages...

> This book is a strategy guide and sketch collection for
> the game Kaitou Ranma.
> But it also has seiyuu interviews, 2 pages per seiyuu
> with nice, large color photos.
> Toyoshima Machiko, Kuwashima Houko, Miyamura Yuko,
> and Tomizawa Michie were featured.
>
> They had the book wrapped, so I couldn't look inside.

 The Laox Game-kan (in Akiba) had it unwrapped, so you can take a look at
it there... and unless you really like it, you probably won't buy it (or,
you've got money to burn...) I filpped through it, and it didn't grab my
attention... the Anime V cover jumped into my eyes more ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited