Re: Kikuko Pregnant?! Aya's comment on "dog"?!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Kikuko Pregnant?! Aya's comment on "dog"?!
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:58:44 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 2 Dec 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | I think I'm just too behind on those seiyuu everyday affairs, who's
> | Kikuko's husband and she just has a son recently?

How did we jump to her having a son?

> Nobody knows.
>
> It hasn't been announed that she's pregnant yet.
> (the CD goes on sale tomorrow)

Is it this CD?  I thought the final CD was to be realeased in
mid-December.

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited