Re: Rankings from 16 to 17 (was Re: [magazine] Voice Animage

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Rankings from 16 to 17 (was Re: [magazine] Voice Animage
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 19:30:25 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, juzam J wrote:

> >Looking at the list above (Miyamu, Hekiru, Megumi, Mariko, Megumi),
> >they obviously didn't vote by looks.
>
> I always thought that Miyamu and Hekiru were
> pretty cute^_^

I don't know why Hitoshi lumped Mariko into that group, unless he
was confusing her with Suzuki Mariko.  Unfortunately, I fell asleep so
early last night that I didn't listen to or record Marinee's radio show
(or Sentimental Night for that matter.  ;_;)

And I'm not sure how that other person can think that Ogata Megumi is
"prettier" than Hou-chan!

But at least nobody has said that they don't like how Machirin looks...

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited